(please note we no longer rescue or rehome guinea pigs – July 2013)
- How long do guinea pigs live?
- What type of hutch/accommodation do you recommend?
- Do you have any neutered boars available?
- What if my existing piggie and the new piggie fall out?
- How much do you charge for your guinea pigs?
- At what age are baby guinea pigs available for adoption?
- My guinea pig’s partner has died and is now on his/her own. I don’t know what to do?
- Can my rabbit live with a guinea pig?
- I’m new to guinea pigs. Should I get boars or sows?
- I don’t live in Devon, can I still adopt a guinea pig from you?
- I’ve kept guinea pigs for years. Why do I need to read all this information?
- I have cats, will they get on with guinea pigs?
- Why do you do home visits?
- I need to rehome my guinea pigs. Can you take them in and what happens now?
- Do you do guinea pig / rabbit boarding?
- Why not just buy a guinea pig from a pet shop?